LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Friday, May 21, 2004

not quite sure

Ok i think i like it but the only thing is can we possibly put a picture that shows the honorary and aceepted log members? i dont know how you would do this since yall are the ones that went to see phil but could you please somehow include a pic of me and andy please. :) other than that i like the new design even though it is very different! oh i passed lifeguarding today! it was tough but very fun. so next time someone nees to be saved im there :) hahaha! oh i had my first camp cookout last night. it was awesome! we made fajitas on a fire in the woods. so much fun. ill have to describe more later. i gotta run ahhh! theres no time. o k i love you all

6 Comments:

  • Debbie, thank you for your insightful comments. If anyone finds a photo of just the six of us and resizes it to a 230-pixel wide image, I would be more than happy to consider replacing the one which is currently on the page. P.S. Congratulations on your lifeguarding achievement. Maybe you can teach me how to swim when we get back in the fall.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 12:16 PM  

  • What about our family portrait? Or did you throw that away, andy hagans?

    By Blogger Natalie, at 2:48 PM  

  • The family portrait! Very good then. I will scan that in later this evening and/or tomorrow or sometime later in the week. Actually, Natalie, how about you send me the photos you owe me and then I'll work on the family portrait. Yes, I think I like this idea quite a bit. Thank you for posting, everyone.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 3:49 PM  

  • Congrats on all your accomplishments, Debs. I can't wait to see you and I will visit you soon.

    Well, Jimbo, maybe if the cd to install the program wasn't lost, I could send you the lovely photos that Andy Hagans took. As for now, you are out of luck. Don't you sass me.

    By Blogger Natalie, at 4:32 PM  

  • yall are the best. i love you so much. i miss you all so much too. jimmy i can just hear your sass. thats what i miss. the sass is really la cking!!!!

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 5:56 PM  

  • Who the shit is Andy Hagans?

    Gee, Jimbo, you sure have a lot of fans for being such a deviant. But I guess I love-hate you in my own way.

    I do miss LOG. But I sure am glad to be home in Cali.

    Debs, thanks for standing up for the two of us. We need a picture. As far as I'm concerned, we are the two most important members after Natalie. She's the glue, Jimbo is our pet, Johnny is dead to me, and 'Who's Holly? You mean Rich's girlfriend?'

    Ok I love you byebye

    By Blogger Boney, at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home