LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Friday, June 25, 2004

meeting my quota!

In order to comply with nats suggestion of a post per day, which i feel is a wonderful idea as well as the new goal of 300 posts, i am posting to say hello. I was sorry to see that my predictions of everyones weekends were so off but it sounds like they are better than what i thought anyway, so have fun loggers, whatever part of the country or world you will be in! Debs i an going tonight to see "The Notebook" tonite with my girlfriends, i think you should too because it looks like our type of movie. In other news, Rich's little brother tommmy (age 6)guessed my age to be 15 last night....i havent decided if it was a compliment or not = ) Then he asked me if i ever had braces and said that he might wait 6 years to get his so that i (hopefully an orthodontist or whatever by then) could make sure he got hot pink braces, he informed me that this is the cool thing to do right now and that even boys like pink.....a boy after boneys own heart! OK BYE

3 Comments:

  • aww, that's cute

    By Blogger Natalie, at 5:19 PM  

  • holbot i saw ythat movie last niht as well. it was so good. did you kow e was the same guy that wrote a walk to remeber

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 12:26 PM  

  • pink is wunderful

    By Blogger Boney, at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home