LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Sunday, June 06, 2004

nana mom's view of camp

so wehn nat took me back to camp we too k her mom wiht her. i now know where natalie gets her utter craziness. so we are driving through the county and she asks us if we are at the end of the world yet. now you may be laughing but it gets better. then we pull into our gravel parking lot and she says its a nice parking lot ( but obviously not serious) and procedes to say the horses right next to the parking lot give it a nice smell! yes comments like that prove na na's orgin of craziness. i love her mom though. did you know she still has a plant nat planted in kindergarden! Crazy huh! oh it was a great weekend and i had a nice heart to heart with jimmy about camp boy. i really do miss you all! Log is my true family

2 Comments:

  • LOG is your true family? I hope your parents and siblings don't see this. Nevertheless, I am honored. Nice post. I like it.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 2:13 PM  

  • I also like it, more than i am letting on! but i am still jealous that i missed out on LOB time

    By Blogger Holly, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home