LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Saturday, June 19, 2004

New Identity

In an effort to see exactly how much I can get away with, I have assumed the name of Johnny Lacoste. Everyone believes it's really my name. Last night a girl wearing a la Tigre shirt started talking to me when she heard my name. It's like the Simpsons episode where Homer changes his name to Max Power. It's fun having a party name, I recommend you all try it.
Today is the big beer pong tourney at our house and I have taken the liberty of assigning everyone to a team:

--Jimbo and Jamie
--Natalie and the Groundhog
--Andy and his computer
--Holly and Smarty Jones
--Debbie and "Camp Friend"
--Johnny Lacoste and the Blog

8 Comments:

  • Jamie can't make it. My new partner is Bort, the robot at the top of this page.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 12:46 PM  

  • ftp with le tigre girl?

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 12:47 PM  

  • Oh, and I haven't decided on my name yet, but Andy's is Andrew ThinkPad.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 12:48 PM  

  • I dont want to be a computer. I am Andy Ching-chang

    By Blogger Boney, at 11:29 PM  

  • i love this...this posting and commenting is intriging...almost makes me want to get in on all your boy quirks and inside jokes....like wtf is ftp? but thanks for pairing me with smarty jones....he may have missed the triple crown but we are gonna win this pong!

    By Blogger Holly, at 1:40 AM  

  • file transfer protocol. method of uploading hypertextual and graphical documents to other computers, often for later distribution on the World Wide Web via hypertext transfer protocol.

    Basically, once you make the webpage, ftp is how you "put it up". :)

    By Blogger Boney, at 1:59 AM  

  • ok bye

    By Blogger Natalie, at 10:49 AM  

  • ok there is no more camp boy. just sweet jaime. read my new post to understand why he is so wonderful

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home