LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Thursday, July 08, 2004

303

Log, dont you know that you are toxic, i am slipping under....even five months in.....I am so addicted to log and w0w by the way that i tommorrow i will put on my blue suede shoes and board the plane, i so wish i could walk in memphis but fort worth is for sure the next best thing....afterall you friends are my inspiration and 303 is and forever will be my favorite part of notre dame! For this life is short but sweet for certain....thanks for making it that way guys....and jimmy told me to do the 303 post and sorry if it isnt cool enough to deserve this distinguished spot but i am at work and gonna get fired if i dont finish this post asap...so i hope you get the references to Log 303 Mix and i love you all....MAAAAAAA!

1 Comments:

  • Holly, you are heavenly! I love your post! I think it's your best yet. XOXO

    By Blogger Natalie, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home