LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Saturday, July 31, 2004

greatest joke ever

so i read natalies earlier post and seriously wanted to die. i thought i really had hurt one of my dearest friends and didnt know how i would make up for it. then i called her and found out it was a joke. my heart lept back into place. boy that was a close one. i thought it was going to be like when the boys left us for the derby. granted i shouldnt have gone to dallas over ft. worth. i hate dallas. way too busy. ft. wroth is better. but it was the last night with camp folks. it was fun though although i missed my dear natalie., well im gladd all is well now and i mis you all more than im letting on. i dont want to believe that 303 wont be there next semester. january is going to be the funnest month ever. well i love you all so much

3 Comments:

  • Debbie, I want to go to Manhattan with you sometime.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 8:23 PM  

  • Debbie, I could never be mad at you, especialy not derby mad. That's really serious. Yikes. That even scares me.

    By Blogger Natalie, at 8:52 AM  

  • "It will be just like senior year except for funner!"

    By Blogger Natalie, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home