LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I like it.......less than i am letting on?

Although it is nice to have a change of blog scenery i dont think i am a huge fan of this new design and color scheme.....anywho.....glad to hear that everyone seems to have had an eventful and enjoyable fourth of july weekend or week as the case may be.....In celebration of this fact and in true logger fashion, I am anticipating a continuation of good times by proposing the first annual summer 303 lob blog reunion in ft. worth texas this second weekend of july. Transportation is in the works and dependent upon the decision of the two pavlicks senior....but my hope is that they will be more easily persuaded than when plans for new orleans were in the works....regardless if this plan works for the other 2 lobbers, "3" and "0", than i, "3" will make it a point to get in my corolla and head northbound on I-45 with or without the blessing of my parentals! Woot Woot! Let me know!

6 Comments:

  • you're fired.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 1:48 PM  

  • why is holls fired? i think it is a great idea! i give holbot a two thumbs up. oh did i mention one of my friends out here is named jimbo too! and he is hot hot

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 3:29 PM  

  • Holly is fired because I spent many hours last night slaving away at my computer writing code to come up with this ingenious new design. And she dismisses it in a few keystrokes: "...i don't think i am a huge fan of this new design..." How do you think that makes the designer feel? Well, I've had it! Okay, Holly and Debbie, you two can do the next re-design yourselves. How would that suit you?

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 4:24 PM  

  • Don't feel bad, Jimmy. I think it's beautiful. And, ahhh! Can you picture me screaming with excitement?

    By Blogger Natalie, at 6:07 PM  

  • Yes. Now I can see why you were named Chief Mariner. But I guess we're going to need a new VP of Robotics. Maybe the Bee would be up for it.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 6:19 PM  

  • what in the hell? i said i loved the new design. i was just confused why holly was fired, jimmy i sense some tension. i loveyou!

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home