LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

one last time?

So i think we should make one more posting goal before the end of the summer....with natalies interesting book posts,johnnys drunken nyc posts,and rotm nominations arounf the corner, i think we are well on our way to another all time post quality high....so i am proposing that we make it to 400 by august 4...i mean why not right? Well just as debs has 2 more hours of cast time, o only have 2 more days of work time...so needless to say i am excited about that! woot woot! no other real news, other than the fact that i went to a @bridal extravaganza with brother and fiancee and decided that getting married looks like way to much work...nat you would have definitely @had to go!@

3 Comments:

  • Holly, I was sober, remember?

    By Blogger Johnny, at 6:30 PM  

  • I'm sure of it too, Holls. I decided long ago that I do not intend to plan my own wedding. I'd rather just show up and be like, "Cool."

    By Blogger Natalie, at 7:17 PM  

  • Why is Holly always accusing everyone of being drunk all the time?

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home