LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Thursday, July 08, 2004

pickup lines

to stray from the normal recaps here are some pickup lines a fellow staff memeber used on me today....

"did it hurt? (me- what) when you fell from heaven"

"did you know the distance froim this shoulder to the spinal chord is the same as from the spinal chord to this shoulder" (as he puts he arm around my shoulders

"im new in town, do you think i couold get diretions to your apartment?"

"were you talkign ot me? (me- no) well will you please start talking to me now"

" how was heaven?"

yes they are all so funny but he seriously asked me like 15 in a row and tried to act all serious. i hope yall enjoyed the randomness as much as i did

2 Comments:

  • I like the sound of your new boyfriend. He's my kind of guy. He can stay.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 2:54 PM  

  • this is a good post!

    By Blogger Holly, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home