LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Triumphant (?) Return

The internet works again in my house, so I can post and what not. Today I saw a 2008 Lincoln Navigator, pretty cool. I also saw a crash test, an F-150 going 35 MPH into a steel pole. The car was wrecked. Also, I got to chill with the Crash Test Dummies (the actual Dummies, not the popular music group). It's really funny because it's federal law that they were dress shoes, and it looks absolutely absurd.

Today was also Gaelic football practice. I am tired. I am leaving for Mexico New Years Day, so I say we have the reunion there.

Having a blast here, but missing all you, sucks I don't get to see anyone this summer. Girls, give me a call when you're all together. LOG off.

1 Comments:

  • johnbot....we will definitely call you and if you are really going to mexico on news years day you stink for several reasons....1) bc you wont be at log reunion....and 2) more importantly you should come to mexico before then and visit me!

    By Blogger Holly, at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home