LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Saturday, July 03, 2004

What's Harpening

Thursday was my first Gaelic Football practice, and it almost killed me. My professional debut is a week from tomorrow, as Detroit travels to Cleveland. Then the playoffs start, and we will likely be on the road, playing at Pittsburgh.

After practice we went out and drank until bout 5 a.m., meaning I was smashed when I got up to go to work around 6:30. I left work early and decided to take a nap around 4. When I woke up around 8:30, I felt refreshed and ready for another night out. Unfortunately, it was 8:30 am, and I had just finished sleeping for about 17 hours. Guess I was kinda sleepy.

Today is a big day, maybe a haircut and some shopping, and then hopefully some fireworks tonight.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home