LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Alright Already

I suppose it has been awhile since my last post and the fact that I don't even have one on this page is a little embarrassing. But I have been pretty busy. I finally have friends again. Elizabeth came up from Austin and Jess finally returned from that really dumpy state, what's it called, oh yeah, Kansas. And Natalie comes home from Mexico tonight. Also, I have been working like crazy at the most boring and menial jobs ever to be created. I have finally received my Hesburgh internship application so now I am freaking out about finishing it before I go in two weeks. I have to schedule an interview and have a list of possible sites, contact info included. So it's crunch time and if we were back at ND, you might even see me going to the libes. That's kinda scary since yall know I can't do that. But I am also very excited because Jimbot is coming to visit me before I go. So, in sum, there is a lot going on here. (Finally.) Ok, love you, bye!

2 Comments:

  • okay no making fun of kansas...them are fightin words....even though i love texas i still do have a soft spot for kansas :)

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 11:02 PM  

  • WHO?

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home