LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Sunday, August 22, 2004

It's about time

Hi all! Things have been way super crazy here. I'm still trying to get into the swing of things. Who would have thought it would be this much trouble? But things are finally starting to settle down and I think i will have much more time to enjoy London this coming week. We did get to go on a bus tour and were able to see all the main attractions-Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament where I will be working, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I almost got hit by a bus too which was way super cool. What's the deal with their driving anyway? Also went to a pub called O'Neill's, got a little rowdy, and I will tell you, these Brits are not shy at all, way super gross. That's about all I guess. Catch ya lata!

My Comments on the Matter:
For some reason I can't comment at this time, so here are my thoughts---
Chenglico- You are crazy. That is why.
Back at home- Debs, it's so weird that there's a freshman living there. Oh and screw 246. I'm living in 303.
No title- Holly, very appropriate query. Jimbo, very appropriate response. It is unfortunate that these matters were unable to be settled in time for the Olympic Games. It is quite obvious, however, that were Chenglico to participate, it would be quite an entertaining embarassment. Do you recall the performance at the Bookstore Basketball Tournament? Puerto Rico would most definitely outperform us.
Coxbox- Well you would think that's funny, wouldn't you. Maybe I can explian it to you one day.
Never...-Don't you worry Debs, as soon as I move in well do it just how we want and I won't care to be the mean bitchy girl that just moved in and blahblahblah. It's just one semester. You'll be just fine. It will be a growing experiece for you. But it sounds like they are way super not cool. Just go move in with Jamie.

1 Comments:

  • this is by far the most exciting quote in a while! thanks for the laugh nat! hope things settle down a bit and that you keep getting rowdy....tell katie mountford and the other girls i say hey! miss you na na!

    By Blogger Holly, at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home