LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Nothing Happened!

Sooo, I didn't really get much sleep last night and I hit the snooze button about 3 times this morning before I actually got up. At work (I do boring computer stuff) one of the guys that is kinda my boss asked me to look up a certain shelf number for this book, blah blah blah, boring, a very simple task that really should not have been a problem. So I went to open this folder, but instead of opening it, I deleted it. Oh crap! I went back to my boss's office, "Uh, Daniel, I think something happened," I said with a nervous giggle. There was no way to recover it. Believe it or not, I actually found the whole thing kinda funny. But it really wasn't a big deal. I just spent all of my morning doing the work that somebody else did yesterday. Ehh. All in all, it was a very productive day in the office today.

4 Comments:

  • I hit the snooze bar 5 times this morning (7 minutes each). My record is 18 times, which adds up to over 2 hours!

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 6:22 PM  

  • Although my snooze is only 5 minutes and it automatically turns itself off after it snoozes 3 times, which is why I was forced to get up, wouldn't it just make more sense to just turn it off then to suffer that horrifying sound for that long a time?

    By Blogger Natalie, at 9:04 PM  

  • My favorite snooze button story is when Jimbo and I were going to watch Natalie to crew practice at 6 am. My snooze went off for well over 2 hours, although i didn't hear it once. Tom heard it every time, and wanted to kill me. All for you Nat!

    By Blogger Johnny, at 10:33 PM  

  • Aww, thanks, Johnny. you're so sweet. Maybe you can walk me there on the way back. You were in my dream last night too.

    By Blogger Natalie, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home