LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Sunday, August 08, 2004

STATE Repeat

Last night my friend Natalie and I went out with her little sister, her sister's friend, and another friend visiting from Mexico. We went downtown for a bit but soon it was much too late for these young girls to be out. So we took them home and then it was time for the real party to begin. We went to this one club by TCU but it was creepy and not our style (maybe when the college kids get back in town?). So then Nat was like, "I went to this really ghetto club once on the Northside." Northside is where all the "browns", as Jimmy would say, hang out. So I was like, "I'm game." So we went and when we were at the door, the mister said it was $3 21+ and $10 if you weren't. Nat showed her ID and received two little "X"s on her hands. I handed the mister mine and held out my two little fists but he gave me a wrist band. I was like, "Oh, I wonder what they do for people who are older than 21." Then we went to go pay our cover and the lady was like"$3". I looked at Nat. Didn't the mister blatantly say it was $10 if you were under 21. Nat just said "Pay the $3." I was like "ok..." Then she said, "You're 21." I was like "What!" Ha! I did it again. I got a little rowdy, but not State rowdy, and we danced all night at the hot club. State repeat? I think so. Fitting I suppose since I "turn 21" in about a week.

3 Comments:

  • We're gettin' rowdy! But it's not State without Johnny and me. And I speak for Johnny (and maybe even Holly) too when I say that we are offended that you would compare your night out in browntown to LOG at State night.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 1:30 PM  

  • The only way in which it compared was that I got into a club/bar when I shouldn't have.

    By Blogger Natalie, at 6:15 PM  

  • you should be proud...dont let jimbot rain on your parade...i am proud...and oh to be at state with you three crazy characters just one more time....ah the good old days.

    By Blogger Holly, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home