LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

hello all....well this has been a good week. monday was jamie and my 6thmonth so we are actually going out tonight to celebrate. other than that my ears rejected the stainless steel earings so i just switched them out. they say not for 6 weeks but i figured the hole wouldnt close in a matter of minutes. so far that is looking good. oh and sunday i wnet to the village to teach holls and my class. wow holly the kids have grown. elergy has blonde hair and is talking and running around. beady is just beuatiful nad so grown up. and everyone else looks aweosme. andrea said hello as well as beady.:) oh holly guess who is coming for my birthday! SARAH CHRISTOPHER!!!! how crazy is that. she imed me the other day saying she had already bought tickets to nd. and hse is coming wihtout jarrett! woohoo. oh also i talked to sr. c and she said she loved my idea of having eileen live wiht eli so i think that will work. She just said to come after fall break to solidify that. well ladies i miss you but it sounds like yall are having a blast. jimmy i will see you friday

3 Comments:

  • I would like to point out to everyone that, contrary to the beliefs of some, this is not Holly's e-mail inbox. Once again, this is a blog. This is not Holly's e-mail inbox. Thank you.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 10:32 AM  

  • why do you hate me bot! maaaa....and debbie i miss you and am glad to hear all this exciting news....please give every1 at the village a hug for me....i am already excited about 244 it will be a blast.....congrats on six months and take care!

    By Blogger Holly, at 3:55 PM  

  • I'm not living in that dump. I'm living in 303.

    By Blogger Natalie, at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home