LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Thursday, September 16, 2004

hello all

wow this is alot of posts for me but whatever im kinda bored. im listening to one of my new favorite songs. its called even angels may fall. i think it should one of our room songs when yall come back. its by Jessica Riddle. so i have class in a while. :( yesterday was kinda exciting. we finally got a dvd player set up and rich happened to bring over holls. oh and guess what was in it. yep sex and the city. hahaha...nat remember how we looked for it over the summer. let me know if you want me to send it to you. well i hope yall are getting really rowdy and having tons and tons of fun. ta ta for now

4 Comments:

  • Rich brought over Holls and she had sex and the city in her? I thought Holls was in Mexico. Plus, I am not sure about the appropriateness of this post. Well, I guess that's why we have the disclaimer at the very bottom of every page.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 3:23 PM  

  • jimmy you are relentless arent you?

    By Blogger Holly, at 1:38 AM  

  • my favorite episode! you don't have to send it to me, but do watch it for me.

    By Blogger Natalie, at 3:24 AM  

  • i already only have one episode left...it is again my study break...im goign to have to buy another season...oh and this summer we got the season that just came out and in a matter of a 3 days diana and i watched it all...on our breaks we would just watch that

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home