LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

im falling apart

well first of all i would like to commetn that there are three people wiht limited access. My computer is coming back toamrrow i hope though so this will be remedied! i love hearing fro my two favoriet people so much though! (yes that holls and nat!) things here are good. Crazy as ever. it was great having jimmy in town. I woke up at 3 in the morning to say bye to him and felt oh so sad but its all good. he will be back in a few weeks to completley distract me! haha!! oh holls this sunday we have this new girl named casamera. she is amaizng. she answered all the questions and really made the calss awesome. WE also have little sophia who is a doll and listens so well. Icant wait for you to tcome back. THe kids always ask about you. I told antonia where you were and she got all jealous and was so happy you were in mexico! haahaha. well eveyroen ahve a great day. im out like a groundhog

4 Comments:

  • Hopefully when they fixed your computer they installed a SpellCheck feature.

    By Blogger Johnny, at 1:09 AM  

  • You are so mean! And what exactly does "out like a groundhog" mean?

    By Blogger Natalie, at 3:21 AM  

  • I agree with the spellcheck feature idea. I don't know what "out like a groundhog" means but I like it a lot. I think we might want to adopt this phrase into LOG vernacular. Like immediately. Alright, I'm out like a groundhog.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 12:55 PM  

  • hahaha...ok johnny and jimbo yall need to just chill out about the spell check and accept that i cant type. it will make your life much more enjoyable. ok? out like a groundhog well i just like the way it sounds i guess....he hides and appears and disappears sometimes bringing happiness and sometiems sadness....i was just scurrying out likea groundhog i guess. im out like a groundhog

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home