LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Thursday, September 23, 2004

So I went to the Arab pharmacy the other day...

Hi all. I know it's been a while. Been keeping busy as usual, actually had quite a bit of work due this week. After all, this is the week before our break. We leave for Italy on Saturday. We fly into Venice and will travel to Cinque Terre, Florence, and Rome. Jimmy's dad was in town last week and took me out for dinner which was really nice. We had to fight through the protests and riots that were going on (about fox hunting of all things!) but we eventually got to where we were going. And once again, I've acquired some sort of illness which is why I had to go to the Arab pharmacy. Boy, was that fun! Ok, gotta jet. I'll catch you kids later. BTW, what's with the disclaimer on the bottom?

2 Comments:

  • glad to hear that you are having fun nat....please please please say hi to italy for me, and i guess the pope too while you are at it!

    By Blogger Holly, at 9:17 AM  

  • disclaimer!? the thing damn near killed her!

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home