LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Friday, September 10, 2004

Well...

I haven't posted in a while because a few days ago I created what may have been my best post ever, but how can you really judge, they're all so good. Well, anyways there were some publishing complications and it failed to post on the blog. Dejected, I have not found the will to attempt a repost. I will later reveal my happenings in a post that I hope will be as good as the one that will never see the blog.
Well you guys have fun back at ND. I know it's not the same without me, but try to have a good time. I mean, really, there's no use in just moping around. Go out there and have some fun.

1 Comments:

  • i dont know...without toxic and all your craziness and running around and saying there is no time i odnt think i can muster up the energy to go out. HAHAHA!!!! yeah right...oh and thanks for the shirt....i love it os much

    By Blogger dscraffo, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home