LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I woke up this morning....

....with texas on my mind. (maybe only nat will get the pat reference but who cares) i just wanted to let you all know that i will be setting my feet back on sacred ground, american soil that is, tommorrow at 9 am. woot woot. my brothers wedding is on saturday night and our entire extended family will be there.....in other words i am going to be as overwhelmed and emotional as phil when he first popped his little head out of that knob! anywho, just writing before i leave to say hi and to tell you that things are still as awesome in mexico as they have previously been. although i must admit i have seen no jude law types....way to go na na! and sorry to hear about the lafun group by the way, they truly are wretched! but dont worry we will bring the phrase back with our new puebla shirts, you will see. LOGBLOG still alive? Fine by me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home