LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Spring Break

Well, LOGers, it looks like this is the end, for now. Holly is stuck in New York Laguardia desperately trying to hop aboard a flight to Fort Lauderdale. Natalie is not even half way to Oak Ridge, Tennessee. At the very least, we can hope that she is playing Edward Fortyhands. Debbie may or may not be asleep after her lukewarm date. Johnny and I, on the other hand were POUNDED by Argentina in tonight's semifinals. Final Score: Argentina 8 - Cameroon threw controller at console. We'll get 'em tomorrow, eh?

So now I drift to dreamland while visions of Q*Bert dance in my head.

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known"

Have fun, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home