Saturday, August 27, 2016
Sunday, February 02, 2014
LOG Turns 10: A Look Back at that First Magical Night
And since then, I think we have all made really nice progress on our life goals, as stated in this blog's sidebar.
- I have indeed restored the Bee to his rightful position as Jimandi Corp SEO.
- Natalie owns her very own garden gnome.
- Not sure if Johnny has ever ordered an MGD by pointing to his hat. Hmmm.
- Holly does own a pretty large novelty molar, though I'm not sure if it's the largest in the entire state of Texas.
- Debbie is still working on winning the world's most awesome nice girl award, but she's getting close!
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Six Years Later...
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
So how about the first quarter of 2007? Well, one big groundhog-related event took place: Phil failed to see his shadow on February 2. So winter ended six weeks early! So why is it snowing in Chicago right now? :-/
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Saturday, September 10, 2005
BTW... check out the time I posted this at. WHOOOOOOOA! I gotta go get some of that!
Saturday, April 30, 2005
Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com
create your own visited states map