LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Sunday, June 20, 2004

So what's this LOG thing I keep hearing about?

I'd like to lobby that we put up a second picture under the one on the right - one that has me and debbie in it. after all we are full members of LOG. I am sick and tired of jimbo and natalie prancing around like they run the place, ooh look at us, the committee, we're so cool and ao sexy.well i have news for you: SEO and kansas are sexy too!!! let's stop all these divisive politics and put a new pic up with all six of us, ok? I don't know what I ever did to you two to deserve this, unless it was talking bad about you behind your back all the time, or maybe the time i stole 20 dollars from natalie's purse and peed on jimbo's pillow. i say let bygones be bygones.

Oh and also, John E. is too bashful to brag about it, but the other day he was playing basketball with a regulation height hoop and he made a backwards slam dunk. Nice Work John E.

to recap: Boney requests new pic with the entire 6, Johnny's black.

Warm Regards,

Boney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home