LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Friday, August 06, 2004

Its 90210 all over again.

So I saw a VH-1 behind the scenes look at the TV show 90210. After like 7 seasons everyone in the show was getting tired of acting, and their audience numbers were falling fast. Basially everyone thought the time had come for the end of that great television epic. But then, out of nowhere comes inspiration in the form of Kelly Kapowski. Yes thats right, Tiffany Amber Theissen came on to play the saucy seductress. Well, in many ways I am here to do the same thing for LOG as Tiffany did for 90210. After months of secretly begging me to join LOGblog: The Blog for LOG, I have finally decided to grace you all with my presence. I look forward to long interesting conversations about whatever Holly is buying, Natalie is deleting, Debbie is breaking, Jonny is drinking, or Jimmy is...we'll who the hell knows what Jimmy will be doing.

2 Comments:

  • Welcome aboard, buddy. It's about time we found a replacement for that bee.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 10:22 AM  

  • Bee, you have violated our terms of agreement. Your day of reckoning is close at hand.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home