LOGblog: The Blog for LOG

Saturday, January 29, 2005

My favorite AFSID

besides tow (terence ow) is either mpoffenb or dscraffo (debbie, so hot right now). Bit's is pretty terrible (jatkins1) and mine is nothing to write home about either (jhagans). By the way mjohnsto, no one thinks it's funny when you just leave without telling anyone. In fact I had a huge surprise party planned for you last night but you never came so i had everyone leave and then i just sat in the dark and ate the entire cake by myself.

Now I'd like to end this post with a line we can all depreciate:

"Bit, I wish you wouldn't Bot so much, Bit!"

Affectionately,

Boney B.

P.S. check out Andy Hagans' (aka Zhou Run Fa's) new Web site

1 Comments:

  • My favorite AFSID is the one for our good friend Frank Ucker.

    By Blogger Jimbo, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home